Tuesday, September 9, 2008

En Route

Sitting here on the plane to Singapore; we’re going to land in Hong Kong in less than an hour I think.  It’s 2:20 p.m. on Tuesday (back home it is anyway), and when we touch down in Hong Kong it will be 6:00 a.m. there.  The flight was non-eventful. Business class ROCKS. I have 2 inches of space on either side of me in my seat, which, by the way, reclines to a nearly flat bed. It’s unbelievable how much of a difference it makes to be able to recline, and move around, and shift your weight, etc…. I’m not sore & cramped, even after being on a plane for 14 hours.

 

Each seat has its own video screen with on demand movies. I watched the new Indiana Jones movie, and Sex in the City.  Both were good by the way. 

 

The food is great.  Dinner last night around 3 a.m., then breakfast this morning around 11. I’ve had champagne out of a glass (not plastic) and coffee from china cups. Chocolate croissant, spinach omelet, fresh fruit for breakfast….not too shabby. 

 

Feels like the plane is starting to descend, time to put the laptop away I think.  Hopefully I can get a wifi connection in HK and send this….

 

Love to everybody!

Stace

 

 

No comments: