Thursday, December 11, 2008

Tooth Fairy redux

Ok, this Tooth Fairy business is getting serious.  It's hard to keep up.  I missed posting about the last two visits, which took place in October and then the night before Thanksgiving.  Zoe's last tooth involved much hand wringing, sobbing, tears, cries to "Pull it out! No don't!" all in one breath. And that was just me.  You should have seen Zoe.  The Tooth Fairy must have known, because she left 2 gold dollars this time, instead of the usual 1. Or perhaps she's just adjusting for inflation?

Because I know you want a play by play of this exciting action, here's what you missed.

We called her Snaggletooth. 
IMG_3021

And now, sans tooth. 
IMG_3023

First front tooth missing. 
IMG_3029

And here's "after" number two.  The night before Thanksgiving. 
IMG_3437
What a smile. 
IMG_3443
Ok Mama, I'm tired of showing you my teeth now. Leave me alone. 
IMG_3446
Just one more, k?  
IMG_3466


No comments: