Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Travels

Hyderabad
I'll be there in the "wet season" where it can rain for days on end.  Average temps are in the mid to high 80's with lots of rain. The forecast for this week says chance of rain or thunderstorms every day this week.  Hmmmm.

My Indian visa application is in the mail. I have an appointment next week for shots and to get malaria pills as a precaution. 

Right now I'm trying to figure out how I can get on a plane with a laptop bag, a purse, and a camera bag. I think that's one too many carry-ons.  I think I have to figure out how to consolidate somehow, cause I am NOT checking my laptop or my cameras.  

Singapore too!
I learned yesterday that I will have a 9 hour layover in Singapore, so will be able to take a cab to the city and take a tour. Very cool.  For $40 I can also get access to a premier business traveler's lounge in the airport, and take a shower.  That will be $40 well spent!

No comments: